Day Tours Excursion
Providing private tours since 2000, we gives an unforgettable experience to everyone. No matter where you're from, nor your religion We'll set a flexible itinerary to provide you with a customized tour, mixing it up between "must see sights" & "off the beaten track". It's a true honor to serve as a "Israel window" to so many people all over the world – it would be my privilege to serve you, Dr. Haim Cohen
Please let us know the type of tour in which you are interested.
Tour no.1: Jerusalem - the Old and the New (and Beit Lechem Optional + 50$ P/p)
Rates: 130$ per person (minimum 5 participants)
- Begin the tour of Jerusalem at the summits of Mt. Scopus and of Mt. Olives and Enjoy a breathtaking
- Visit the Church and the Garden of Gethsemane- the place where Jesus was arrested.
- Take a walking tour of the Old City including the Arab-Bazaar; the Jewish Quarter; the Western (wailing) wall. The Christian Quarter- the Via Dolorosa, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher built on the hill known as Golgotha, marking the site of the crucifixion and burial of Jesus.
- In the afternoon, drive past the National landmarks: The Knesset - the Israeli parliament with the Menorah in front, the Shrine of the book where the Dead -Sea scrolls are on exhibit. Supreme Court.
Tour no.1 A: Guided tour in YAD VASHEM and the ISRAEL MUSEUM
Rates: 130$ per person (minimum 4 participants)
Tour no. 2: Masada, Ein-Gedi with Swimming in the Dead Sea
Rates: 150$ per person (minimum 5 participants)
- Descend to the Judean desert.
- Ascend Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 years old fortress where the Jewish Freedom fighters' last stand against the Roman took place. Also visit the Palace of King Herod.
- Experience the weightlessness of the Dead Sea as you float in its rich with minerals waters.
- Visit the Oasis of Ein Gedi
Tour no. 3: North east of Israel
Rates: tour leaving from: Jerusalem 180$; Tel-Aviv 160$; Haifa 120$- per person (minimum 5
- Nazareth and Sites around the Sea of Galilee
- Mount of Beatitudes.
- Yardenit the Baptismal site on the Jordan River.
- Explore Safed, a center of Jewish mysticism and Kabala, and a contemporary artists’ colony.
- Tour the Golan Heights.
- Ascent to Shalom Vista point , built next to an old Syrian bunker .
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the entire Sea of Galilee and the Jordan Valley.
- Descend via the scenic serpent road along the border of Israel-Jordan-Syria.
Tour no. 4: North east of Israel
Rates: tour leaving from: Jerusalem 180$; Tel-Aviv 160$; Haifa (Caesarea NOT included when tour start from Haifa) 100$- per person (minimum 5 participants)
- Guided tour to Caesarea the ancient Harbor city, build by Herod 2000 years ago,
- Admire the magnificent Baha'i Garden in Haifa From the Carmel Mountains.
- Visit AKKO the Crusaders City.
Tour no. 5: Tailor-made Archaeology Tours To: Biblical / Christianity sites all over Israel guided by a
***For more information please call our Archaeologist Haim Cohen 972- 505677994
All the Tours Includes:
* Licensed English /Russian /French /German speaking guides.
* A late model tourist vehicle.
* The prices are in US Dollars and do not include entrance fees to sites.